What do we do?
Behavioural profile assessment tools
Advancing Business People work with you using Wiley Everything DiSC profiles. Personal assessment tools that are used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
They are non-judgmental and help people discuss their behavioural differences. Individuals complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about their personality and behaviour.
Wiley Everything DiSC and profiles provide a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviours with others. This can be within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
These profiling tools give people deeper insights into themselves and their peers. Profiling is useful because the information that is uncovered is non-judgemental. This means that there are no good or bad types and every member of the team is as useful as each other. We all have natural tendencies. Some of these are useful in a team and some aren't.
When everyone reveals their tendencies to their peers they will understand each other better and feel more comfortable discussing some of their weaknesses. In addition, it validates their strengths.
These tools can also be useful to minimise or prevent conflict because people's attitudes can be formed by their personalities and behavioural preferences as much as by their families and their cultural backgrounds
By utilising our training with Everything DiSC® embedded profiles, we will help you and your team:
- Increase their self-knowledge: how they respond to conflict, what motivates them, what causes stress and how to solve problems
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
- Increase your bottom line